Skip to Main Content
Effects of temperature on the life history parameters of Anoplophora Glabripennis (Coleoptera: Cerambycidae)Author(s): Melody A. Keena; Paul M. Moore; Steve M. Ulanecki
Source: In: Fosbroke, Sandra L. C.; Gottschalk, Kurt W., eds. 2002 January 15-18; Annapolis, MD. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-300. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. p.49.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (68.03 KB)
DescriptionThere is a critical need for information on the basic biology of the Asian longhorned beetle, Anoplophora glabripennis (Motschulsky), to provide the biological basis for predicting developmental phenology in order to optimize the timing of exclusion and eradication treatments and to predict attack rates under different environmental conditions. In these studies, we used individuals from Bayside, NY and Ravenswood, IL to assess temperature effects on developmental rates and survival at 10ºC (larvae only), 15ºC, 20ºC, 25ºC, 30ºC (egg and larvae only) and 35ºC (larvae only).
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKeena, Melody A.; Moore, Paul M.; Ulanecki, Steve M. 2003. Effects of temperature on the life history parameters of Anoplophora Glabripennis (Coleoptera: Cerambycidae). In: Fosbroke, Sandra L. C.; Gottschalk, Kurt W., eds. 2002 January 15-18; Annapolis, MD. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-300. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. p.49.
- Pourable Artificial Diet for Rearing Anoplophora glabripennis (Coleoptera: Cerambycidae) and Methods to Optimize Larval Survival and Synchronize Development
- Effects of temperature on Anoplophora glabripennis (Coleoptera: Cerambycidae) larvae and pupae
- Pathogenicity Of Nosema fumiferanae (Thomson) (Microsporida) In Spruce Budworm, Choristoneura Fumiferana (Clemens), And Implications Of Diapause Conditions
XML: View XML