Skip to Main Content
Mapping forest risk associated with beech bark diseaseAuthor(s): Andrew M. Liebhold; Randall S. Morin; Andrew Lister; Kurt W. Gottschalk; Eugene Luzader; Daniel Twardus
Source: In: Fosbroke, Sandra L. C.; Gottschalk, Kurt W., eds. 2002 January 15-18; Annapolis, MD. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-300. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. p.56.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (60.35 KB)
DescriptionThe legally mandated responsibilities of APHIS Plant Protection and Quarantine (PPQ) include: (1) Protect American agriculture from foreign plant pest introduction and establishment, (2) facilitate export of American agricultural products, and (3) control or eradicate pests as authorized by legislation and regulation.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLiebhold, Andrew M.; Morin, Randall S.; Lister, Andrew; Gottschalk, Kurt W.; Luzader, Eugene; Twardus, Daniel. 2003. Mapping forest risk associated with beech bark disease. In: Fosbroke, Sandra L. C.; Gottschalk, Kurt W., eds. 2002 January 15-18; Annapolis, MD. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-300. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. p.56.
- APHIS (PPQ) exotic pest detection
- The Cooperative Agricultural Pest Survey Program (CAPS): scientific support to optimize a national program
- Transparency for international trade
XML: View XML