Skip to Main Content
Hardwood timber product markets: a focus on small-diameterAuthor(s): Bruce G. Hansen; Philip A. Araman; Cindi West; Al Schuler
Source: Proceedings, Society of American Foresters 1999 National Convention. 305-311.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (68.35 KB)
DescriptionReviews major solid wood and fiber markets. Discusses studies of "brown" maple acceptance including consumer preferences and knowledge. In conclusion, we review rubberwood attributes and its use in the manufacture of numerous wood products.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHansen, Bruce G.; Araman, Philip A.; West, Cindi; Schuler, Al. 2000. Hardwood timber product markets: a focus on small-diameter. Proceedings, Society of American Foresters 1999 National Convention. 305-311.
- The compression of wood/thermoplastic fiber mats during consolidation
- Wood-derived materials for green electronics, biological Devices, and energy applications
- Derivation of nominal strength for wood utility poles
XML: View XML