Skip to Main Content
Matching Your Hardwood Lumber to Market NeedsAuthor(s): Robert J. Bush; Steven A. Sinclair; Philip A. Araman
Source: Southern Lumberman. 251(8): 24-27.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (244 KB)
DescriptionThis article discusses the reasons companies (buyers) are dissatisfied when purchasing hardwood lumber and the importance of various lumber and supplier characteristics.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBush, Robert J.; Sinclair, Steven A.; Araman, Philip A. 1990. Matching Your Hardwood Lumber to Market Needs. Southern Lumberman. 251(8): 24-27.
- Crook and overlength in hardwood lumber:results from a 14-mill survey
- Simplified Guidelines to Hardwood Lumber Grading
- Impacts of changing hardwood lumber consumption and price on stumpage and sawlog prices in Ohio
XML: View XML