Skip to Main Content
Reticulitermes species in Arizona.Author(s): M.I. Haverty; L.J. Nelson
Source: Pages 24-26, in Proceedings of the 2004 National Conference on Urban Entomology, Phoenix, AZ, May 20-22, 2004.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHaverty, M.I., and L.J. Nelson. 2004. Reticulitermes species in Arizona. Pages 24-26, in Proceedings of the 2004 National Conference on Urban Entomology, Phoenix, AZ, May 20-22, 2004.
- William L. Nutting (1922-1992).
- Desert Southwest Community Tree Guide: Benefits, Costs and Strategic Planting
- Floral development in Phoenix dactylifera
XML: View XML