Skip to Main Content
The termites (Isoptera: Kalotermitidae, Rhinotermitidae, Termitidae) of the British Virgin Islands: Distribution, moisture requirements, and cuticular hydrocarbons.Author(s): M.S. Collins; M.I. Haverty; B.L. Thorne
Source: Sociobiology 30: 63-76.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (1 MB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCollins, M.S., M.I. Haverty, and B.L. Thorne. 1997. The termites (Isoptera: Kalotermitidae, Rhinotermitidae, Termitidae) of the British Virgin Islands: Distribution, moisture requirements, and cuticular hydrocarbons. Sociobiology 30: 63-76.
- Effects of long-term pruning, meristem origin, and branch order on the rooting of Douglas-fir stem cuttings.
- Effect of drought on sorbitol and sucrose metabolism in sinks and sources of peach
- Moisture diffusion through a corrugated fiberboard under compressive loading : its deformation and stiffness response
XML: View XML