Skip to Main Content
The termites (Isoptera: Kalotermitidae, Rhinotermitidae, Termitidae) of the British Virgin Islands: Distribution, moisture requirements, and cuticular hydrocarbons.Author(s): M.S. Collins; M.I. Haverty; B.L. Thorne
Source: Sociobiology 30: 63-76.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (1 MB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCollins, M.S., M.I. Haverty, and B.L. Thorne. 1997. The termites (Isoptera: Kalotermitidae, Rhinotermitidae, Termitidae) of the British Virgin Islands: Distribution, moisture requirements, and cuticular hydrocarbons. Sociobiology 30: 63-76.
- Using simulated historical time series to prioritize fuel treatments on landscapes across the United States: The LANDFIRE prototype project
- Biology and impact of Thrips calcaratus Uzel in the Great Lakes Region
- Forest insect & disease conditions in the Northeast - 1956
XML: View XML