Skip to Main Content
Ten years of research on the MeadWestvaco Wildlife and Ecosystem Research ForestAuthor(s): P.D. Keyser; W.M. Ford; W.M. Ford
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-330. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 27 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
View PDF (593.37 KB)
DescriptionContains 90 citations and annotations of publications and final reports that describe research conducted on or in association with the MeadWestvaco Wildlife and Ecosystem Research Forest in West Virginia from 1994 through 2004.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKeyser, P.D.; Ford, W.M. 2005. Ten years of research on the MeadWestvaco Wildlife and Ecosystem Research Forest. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-330. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 27 p.
Keywordswildlife, ecosystem, West Virginia
- Logging utilization research in the Pacific Northwest: residue prediction and unique research challenges
- Rocky Mountain Research Station: 2010 Research Accomplishments
- Rocky Mountain Research Station: 2004 Research Accomplishments
XML: View XML