Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for West-Central Alabama counties-1990Author(s): W.H. McWilliams; K.L. Duncan; J.S. Vissage
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-150. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 30 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (1.5 B)
DescriptionTabulates forest resource information from a new inventory of the West-Central counties of Alabama.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMcWilliams, W.H.; Duncan, K.L.; Vissage, J.S. 1990. Forest statistics for West-Central Alabama counties-1990. Resour. Bull. SO-150. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 30 p.
Keywordsfia, area, volume, forest type, stand size, and ownership
- Growth of Secondary Forest in Puerto Rico Between 1980 and 1985.
- Diameter Measurement in Bald Cypress
- The role of boron in flame-retardant treatments
XML: View XML