Skip to Main Content
Installing a Practical Research Project and Interpreting Research ResultsAuthor(s): Kasten R. Dumroese; David L. Wenny
Source: Tree Planters Note 50(1); 18-22
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (608 kB)
DescriptionThe basic concepts of the scientific method and research process are reviewed. An example from a bareroot nursery demonstrates how a practical research project can be done at any type of nursery, meshing sound statistical principles with the limitations of busy nursery managers.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationDumroese, Kasten R.; Wenny, David L. 2003. Installing a Practical Research Project and Interpreting Research Results. Tree Planters Note 50(1); 18-22
- Installing a practical research project and interpreting research results
- Research on the quarantine pathogen Phytophthora ramorum at the National Ornamentals Research Site at Dominican University of California
- Trends in nursery research and production
XML: View XML