Skip to Main Content
Biomass publications of the forest operations research unit: A synthesisAuthor(s): Dana Mitchell; Renee Ayala; [Compilers]
Source: [CD-ROM]. USDA Forest Service, Southern Research Station, Auburn, AL. [Date accessed: December 23, 2004].
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (160.0 KB)
DescriptionThe Forest Operations Unit of the Southern Research Station has been studying biomass-related topics since 1977. This CD aids the reader by organizing these publications in one easy-to-use CD. This CD is comprised of an executive summary, two bibliographies, individual publications (in PDF format), and a keyword listing. The types of publications included on this CD are presentation reports, published reports, portions of books, and Web postings.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMitchell, Dana; Ayala, Renee; [Compilers] 2005. Biomass publications of the forest operations research unit: A synthesis. [CD-ROM]. USDA Forest Service, Southern Research Station, Auburn, AL. [Date accessed: December 23, 2004].
- Forest science in the South - 2008
- Forest Resources of the United States, 2002
- Oak Wilt: People and Trees, A Community Approach to Management
XML: View XML