Skip to Main Content
Termiticide field test report: New termiticides & emerging technologiesAuthor(s): Bradford M. Kard
Source: In: Pest Management 2000, Convention Program and workbook, Las Vegas, Nevada, October 18-21
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (456 KB)
DescriptionTesting at our nationwide field sites detemines the years-of-effectiveness of currently marketed and potentially new termiticides as treatments to soil under long-term field conditions. Several new termiticide candidates and formulations have been placed in the field during the past four years and will be reported on after they complete five years of testing.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKard, Bradford M. 2000. Termiticide field test report: New termiticides & emerging technologies. In: Pest Management 2000, Convention Program and workbook, Las Vegas, Nevada, October 18-21
- Termiticides - the Gulfport report
- U.S. Forest Service termiticide tests
- Few candidate termiticides are left in the pipeline, according to the 2011 USDA-FS termiticide report
XML: View XML