Skip to Main Content
Ozark-Ouachita Highlands Assessment: Summary ReportAuthor(s): Forest Service U.S. Department of Agriculture
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SRS-31. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 56 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southern Research Station
Download Publication (8.3 B)
DescriptionThis publication summarizes four other reports prepared as part of the Ozark-Ouachita Highlands Assessment. The summary report addresses social and economic conditions and trends, aquatic conditions, air quality, and terrestrial vegetation and wildlife of the Highlands in Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Missouri.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationU.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service. 1999. Ozark-Ouachita Highlands Assessment: Summary Report. Gen. Tech. Rep. SRS-31. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 56 p.
KeywordsAir quality, aquatic conditions, national forests, social-economic conditions, terrestrial vegetation and wildlife
- Ozark-Ouachita Highlands Assessment: Air Quality
- Aquatic conditions
- Ozark-Ouachita Highlands Assessment: Aquatic Conditions
XML: View XML