Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for the mountains of North Carolina, 1990Author(s): Tony G. Johnson
Source: Resour. Bull. SE-118. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 60 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (1.5 MB)
DescriptionThis report highlights the principal findings of the sixth forest survey of the Mountains of North Carolina. Field work began in August 1990 and was completed in November 1990. Five previous surveys, completed in 1938, 1955, 1964, 1974, and 1984, provide statistics for measuring changes and trends over the past 52 years. The primary emphasis in this report is on the changes and trends since 1984. Previously reported figures have been adjusted to provide the best estimate of change.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationJohnson, Tony G. 1991. Forest statistics for the mountains of North Carolina, 1990. Resour. Bull. SE-118. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 60 p.
- Forest statistics for the mountains of North Carolina, 1984
- Forest statistics for the Piedmont of North Carolina, 1984
- Forest statistics for the Coastal Plain of Virginia, 1985
XML: View XML