Skip to Main Content
Botanical reconnaissance of meeks table Research Natural Area, Washington.Author(s): Reid Schuller; Shelley Evans
Source: Res. Note PNW-RN-451. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 22 p
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
View PDF (1.59 MB)
DescriptionA floristic survey of Meeks Table Research Natural Area in the Wenatchee National Forest, Washington, documents 159 vascular plant taxa representing 39 families. This paper provides estimates of abundance by plant community or by other habitat characteristics for all taxa listed. Plant communities are described and mapped based on current vegetation.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSchuller, Reid; Evans, Shelley. 1986. Botanical reconnaissance of meeks table Research Natural Area, Washington. Res. Note PNW-RN-451. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 22 p
KeywordsCommunities (plant), vascular plants, checklist (vascular plants), Research Natural Area, Meeks Table, Meeks Table Research Natural Area
- Checklist of the vascular plants of Steamboat Mountain Research Natural Area.
- A checklist of the vascular plants in Abbott Creek Research Natural Area, Oregon.
- A summary of the Illinois flora based on the Illinois plant information network
XML: View XML