Skip to Main Content
Implications of plantations on wildlife: How can habitat be enhanced?Author(s): William F. Laudenslayer
Source: California Forest Pest Council Proceedings of the 46th Annual Meeting November 12-13, 1997
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (395 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLaudenslayer, William F. 1997. Implications of plantations on wildlife: How can habitat be enhanced?. California Forest Pest Council Proceedings of the 46th Annual Meeting November 12-13, 1997
- Environmental Implications of Excessive Selenium: A Review
- The Pinewood Nematode: Regulation and Mitigation
- Computer Integrated Hardwood Processing
XML: View XML