Skip to Main Content
A list of amphibians, reptiles, birds and mammals of CaliforniaAuthor(s): William F. Laudenslayer; William E. Grenfel
Source: Outdoor California, January-February 1983
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (1.0 MB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLaudenslayer, William F.; Grenfel, William E. 1983. A list of amphibians, reptiles, birds and mammals of California. Outdoor California. January-February 1983
- Using Eucalypts in manufacturing
- The role of structure in the physical habitat of anadromous salmonids
- Photosynthesis and water relations of the mistletoe, Phoradendron villosum, and its host, the California valley oak, Quercus lobata
XML: View XML