Skip to Main Content
BIRDS OF THE CALIFORNIA DESERTAuthor(s): William F. Laudenslayer; Sidney A. England
Source: June Latting Books, Riverside CA 665pp.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (3.6 MB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationLaudenslayer, William F.; England, Sidney A. 1995. BIRDS OF THE CALIFORNIA DESERT. June Latting Books, Riverside CA 665pp.
- Crown-condition classification: a guide to data collection and analysis
- Effect of rotation age and physiographic region on weight per cubic foot of planted loblolly pine
- Above- and below-ground characteristics associated with wind toppling in a young Populus plantation.
XML: View XML