Skip to Main Content
BIRDS OF THE CALIFORNIA DESERTAuthor(s): William F. Laudenslayer; Sidney A. England
Source: June Latting Books, Riverside CA 665pp.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (3.6 MB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLaudenslayer, William F.; England, Sidney A. 1995. BIRDS OF THE CALIFORNIA DESERT. June Latting Books, Riverside CA 665pp.
- Microbial control of emerald ash borer, Agrilus planipennis (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) with Beauveria bassiana strain GHA: Greenhouse and field trials
- World directory of forest geneticists and tree breeders
- Land management planning: a method of evaluating alternatives
XML: View XML