Skip to Main Content
The Reading RailroadAuthor(s): William F. Laudenslayer
Source: The Reading Railroad: History of a Coal Age Empire, Volume 1, by James I. Holton. Garrigues House (P.O. Box 400, Laury's Station, Pa. 18059), 1989. 356 pp.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (648 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLaudenslayer, William F. 1989. The Reading Railroad. The Reading Railroad: History of a Coal Age Empire, Volume 1, by James I. Holton. Garrigues House (P.O. Box 400, Laury''s Station, Pa. 18059), 1989. 356 pp.
- The early mills, railroads, and logging camps of the Crossett Lumber Company
- Evaluation and field load testing of timber railroad bridge
- Editorial: By the time you read this ...
XML: View XML