Skip to Main Content
Breeding bird use of a pinyon-juniper-ponderosa pine ecotoneAuthor(s): William F. Laudenslayer; Russel P. Balda
Source: Made in United States of America Reprinted from THE AUK Vol. 93, No. 3, 26 July 1976 pp. 571-586
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (925.0 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLaudenslayer, William F.; Balda, Russel P. 1976. Breeding bird use of a pinyon-juniper-ponderosa pine ecotone. Made in United States of America Reprinted from THE AUK Vol. 93, No. 3, 26 July 1976 pp. 571-586
- Assessment of drought related mortality in pinyon-juniper and ponderosa pine forests using Forest Inventory and Analysis data
- Ponderosa pine (Pinus ponderosa Dougl. ex Laws.)
- Ponderosa pine ecosystems
XML: View XML