Skip to Main Content
Monthly stumpage prices for the Pacific Northwest.Author(s): Richard W. Haynes
Source: Res. Pap. PNW-RP-436. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 14 p
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
View PDF (672 KB)
DescriptionSeasonal variation is found in monthly stumpage price data. Seasonal adjustments indicate that monthly adjustments improve the utility of estimates of monthly stumpage prices. Comparisons of adjusted and unadjusted prices suggest that the unadjusted price series are reasonably robust.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationHaynes, Richard W. 1991. Monthly stumpage prices for the Pacific Northwest. Res. Pap. PNW-RP-436. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 14 p
- The "great" price spike of '93: an analysis of lumber and stumpage prices in the Pacific Northwest.
- Stumpage prices, volume sold, and volumes harvested from the National Forests of the Pacific Northwest Region, 1984 to 1996.
- Harvest, employment, exports, and prices in Pacific Northwest forests, 1965-2007
XML: View XML