Skip to Main Content
New Lepidoptera records for the Blue Mountains of eastern Oregon.Author(s): David G. Grimble; Roy C. Beckwith; Paul C. Hammond
Source: Res. Pap. PNW-RP-469. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 6 p
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
View PDF (392 KB)
DescriptionBlack-light trap collections in mixed-coniferous forests in eastern Oregon resulted in the identification of one Arctiidae, six Noctuidae, and one Geometridae species not previously known to occur in Oregon. The ranges of 18 other species of Noctuidae, known previously in Oregon from only the Cascade and Coast Ranges, were extended to northeastern Oregon.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationGrimble, David G.; Beckwith, Roy C.; Hammond, Paul C. 1993. New Lepidoptera records for the Blue Mountains of eastern Oregon. Res. Pap. PNW-RP-469. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 6 p
KeywordsEcology, diversity, black-light traps, nontarget Lepidoptera
- Estimates of site index and height growth for Douglas-fir in high-elevation forests of the Oregon-Washington Cascade Range: curves and tables for field application.
- Handbook to strategy 1 fungal taxa from the Northwest Forest Plan.
- A bibliography for Quercus garryana and other geographically associated and botanically related oaks.
XML: View XML