Skip to Main Content
New Lepidoptera records for the Blue Mountains of eastern Oregon.Author(s): David G. Grimble; Roy C. Beckwith; Paul C. Hammond
Source: Res. Pap. PNW-RP-469. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 6 p
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
Download Publication (392 KB)
DescriptionBlack-light trap collections in mixed-coniferous forests in eastern Oregon resulted in the identification of one Arctiidae, six Noctuidae, and one Geometridae species not previously known to occur in Oregon. The ranges of 18 other species of Noctuidae, known previously in Oregon from only the Cascade and Coast Ranges, were extended to northeastern Oregon.
- Visit PNW's Publication Request Page to request a hard copy of this publication.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGrimble, David G.; Beckwith, Roy C.; Hammond, Paul C. 1993. New Lepidoptera records for the Blue Mountains of eastern Oregon. Res. Pap. PNW-RP-469. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 6 p
KeywordsEcology, diversity, black-light traps, nontarget Lepidoptera
- Estimates of site index and height growth for Douglas-fir in high-elevation forests of the Oregon-Washington Cascade Range: curves and tables for field application.
- Handbook to strategy 1 fungal taxa from the Northwest Forest Plan.
- A bibliography for Quercus garryana and other geographically associated and botanically related oaks.
XML: View XML