Skip to Main Content
Hardwood price reporting.Author(s): Brent L. Sohngen; Richard W. Haynes
Source: Res. Pap. PNW-RP-470. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service,Pacific Northwest Research Station. 16 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
View PDF (768 KB)
DescriptionPrices for red alder (Alnus rubra Bong.) hardwood logs are published and analyzed for reliability, consistency, and robustness. Timberland managers can use these prices to make decisions about land management. They show that values for red alder logs have been increasing steadily for the last 11 years.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationSohngen, Brent L.; Haynes, Richard W. 1994. Hardwood price reporting. Res. Pap. PNW-RP-470. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service,Pacific Northwest Research Station. 16 p.
KeywordsHardwood, hardwood prices, red alder, Alnus rubra, stumpage.
- Edge-glued panels from Alaska hardwoods: retail manager perspectives
- Red alder: a state of knowledge.
- Height growth and site index curves for red alder.
XML: View XML