Skip to Main Content
Oregon's forest products industry: 1994.Author(s): Franklin R. Ward
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-216. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 70 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
View PDF (2.86 MB)
DescriptionThis report presents the findings of a survey of primary forest products industries in Oregon for 1994. The survey included the following sectors: lumber; veneer; pulp and board; shake and shingle; export; and post, pole, and piling. Tables, presented by sector and for the industry as a whole, include characteristics of the industry, nature and flow of logs consumed, and disposition of mill residues.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWard, Franklin R. 1997. Oregon''s forest products industry: 1994. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-216. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 70 p
KeywordsForest products industry, mill surveys, wood utilization, mill residues, Oregon
- Oregon's forest products industry: 1992.
- California's forest products industry: 1994.
- California's forest products industry: 1992.
XML: View XML