Skip to Main Content
Timber resource statistics for the north interior resource area of California.Author(s): Karen L. Waddell; Patricia M. Bassett
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-222. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 49 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
View PDF (2.41 MB)
DescriptionThis report is a summary of timber resource statistics for the North Interior Resource Area of California, which includes Lassen, Modoc, Shasta, Siskiyou, and Trinity Counties. Data were collected as part of a statewide multiresource inventory. The inventory sampled private and public lands except reserved areas and National Forests. The National Forest System provided data from regional inventories of the Lassen, Mendocino, Modoc, Six Rivers, Plumas, Shasta-Trinity, Rogue River, and Toiyabe National Forests. Area information for parks and other reserves was obtained directly from the organizations managing these areas. Statistical tables summarize all ownerships and provide estimates of land area, timber volume, growth, mortality, and harvest. Estimates of periodic change of timberland area and timber volume are presented for all ownerships outside National Forests.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWaddell, Karen L.; Bassett, Patricia M. 1997. Timber resource statistics for the north interior resource area of California. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-222. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 49 p
KeywordsForest surveys, forest inventory, statistics (forest), timber resources, resources (forest), periodic change, trends, north interior, Lassen County, Modoc County, Shasta County, Siskiyou County, Trinity County, California
- Timber resource statistics for the Sacramento resource area of California.
- Timber resource statistics of the northern interior resource area of California.
- Timber resources of northern interior California, 1970.
XML: View XML