Skip to Main Content
Georgia's timberAuthor(s): Robert W. Larson; Benjamin Spada
Source: Resour. Bull. SE-3. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 44 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: Download Publication (3.72 MB)
DescriptionThe survey of Georgia's forests reported here was completed in August 1961. It is the third in a series conducted by the U. S. Forest Service. The first was completed in 1936 and the second in 1953. Comparisons between the three surveys show significant changes taking place in the timber supply outlook.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLarson, Robert W.; Spada, Benjamin. 1963. Georgia''s timber. Resour. Bull. SE-3. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 44 p.
- North Carolina's timber
- Forest statistics for Northeast Florida 1970
- Forest statistics for Northwest Florida, 1969
XML: View XML