Skip to Main Content
Snag longevity under alternative silvicultural regimes in mixed-species forests of central MaineAuthor(s): Sean M. Garber; John P. Brown; Duncan S. Wilson; Douglas A. Maguire; Linda S. Heath; Linda S. Heath
Source: Can. J. For. Res. 35: 787-796.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (1.2 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGarber, Sean M.; Brown, John P.; Wilson, Duncan S.; Maguire, Douglas A.; Heath, Linda S. 2005. Snag longevity under alternative silvicultural regimes in mixed-species forests of central Maine. Can. J. For. Res. 35: 787-796.
- Spatial residual analysis of six modeling techniques
- An assessment of uncertainty in forest carbon budget projections
- Exploring the assumed invariance of implied emission factors for forest biomass in greenhouse gas inventories
XML: View XML