Skip to Main Content
Snag longevity under alternative silvicultural regimes in mixed-species forests of central MaineAuthor(s): Sean M. Garber; John P. Brown; Duncan S. Wilson; Douglas A. Maguire; Linda S. Heath; Linda S. Heath
Source: Can. J. For. Res. 35: 787-796.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (1.2 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationGarber, Sean M.; Brown, John P.; Wilson, Duncan S.; Maguire, Douglas A.; Heath, Linda S. 2005. Snag longevity under alternative silvicultural regimes in mixed-species forests of central Maine. Can. J. For. Res. 35: 787-796.
- Spatial residual analysis of six modeling techniques
- An assessment of uncertainty in forest carbon budget projections
- Exploring the assumed invariance of implied emission factors for forest biomass in greenhouse gas inventories
XML: View XML