Skip to Main Content
Long-term nitrate export pattern from Hubbard Brook Watershed 6 driven by climatic variationAuthor(s): Bongghi Hong; Dennis P. Swaney; Peter B. Woodbury; David A. Weinstein; David A. Weinstein
Source: Water, Air, and Soil Pollution. 160: 293-326.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (1.97 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationHong, Bongghi; Swaney, Dennis P.; Woodbury, Peter B.; Weinstein, David A. 2005. Long-term nitrate export pattern from Hubbard Brook Watershed 6 driven by climatic variation. Water, Air, and Soil Pollution. 160: 293-326.
Keywordsbiogeochemistry, forested watershed, Hubbard Brook, modeling, nitrogen dynamics, streamflow nitrate flux
- Microbial control of emerald ash borer, Agrilus planipennis (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) with Beauveria bassiana strain GHA: Greenhouse and field trials
- World directory of forest geneticists and tree breeders
- Land management planning: a method of evaluating alternatives
XML: View XML