Skip to Main Content
Additional results for perpendicular distance samplingAuthor(s): Michael S. Williams; Harry T. Valentine; Jeffery H. Gove; Mark J. Ducey; Mark J. Ducey
Source: Can. J. For. Res. 35: 961-966.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (640.25 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWilliams, Michael S.; Valentine, Harry T.; Gove, Jeffery H.; Ducey, Mark J. 2005. Additional results for perpendicular distance sampling. Can. J. For. Res. 35: 961-966.
- Dam removal: Listening in
- Climate change and forest diseases
- Can uptake length in strams be determined by nutrient addition experiments? Results from an interbiome comparison study
XML: View XML