Skip to Main Content
Assessing surface area of coarse woody debris with line intersect and perpendicular distance samplingAuthor(s): Michael S. Williams; Jeffrey H. Gove; Jeffrey H. Gove
Source: Can. J. For. Res. 35: 949-960.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (1.35 MB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWilliams, Michael S.; Ducey, Mark J.; Gove, Jeffrey H. 2005. Assessing surface area of coarse woody debris with line intersect and perpendicular distance sampling. Canadian journal of forest research. 35(4): 949-960.
- Basal fire wounds on some southern Appalachian hardwoods
- Combining tactics to exploit allee effects for eradication of alien insect populations
- Criterion 6: Maintenance and enhancement of long-term multiple socioeconomic benefits to meet the needs of societies
XML: View XML