Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
Hardwood Exports Discussed at MeetingAuthor(s): Philip A. Araman
Source: Import/Export Wood Purchasing News. 15(4): 3, 14-16.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (37 KB)
DescriptionThis article contains a summary of Phil Araman's speech at the NHLA's 1988 annual convention on United States hardwood exports and markets.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationAraman, Philip A. 1989. Hardwood Exports Discussed at Meeting. Import/Export Wood Purchasing News. 15(4): 3, 14-16.
- U.S. hardwood exports, hardwood exports to Japan, hardwood resource situation, and the future of U.S. exports to Japan
- U.S. hardwood product exports, hardwood exports to Korea, hardwood resource situation, and the future of U.S. exports to Korea
- Araman Looks at Exports Past and Future
XML: View XML