Skip to Main Content
New estimates of hardwood-log exports to Europe and AsiaAuthor(s): William G. Luppold; R. Edward Thomas; R. Edward Thomas
Source: Res. Pap. NE-659. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 24 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
Download Publication (739.14 KB)
DescriptionDiscusses the procedures used to develop a new set of hardwood-log export estimates and presents a detailed set of new hardwood-log export estimates for European and Asian markets.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLuppold, William G.; Thomas, R. Edward. 1991. New estimates of hardwood-log exports to Europe and Asia. Res. Pap. NE-659. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 24 p.
KeywordsExports, hardwoods, logs
- New estimates of hardwood lumber exports to Europe and Asia
- Eastern United States Hardwood Sawtimber Resources and Export Potential
- New estimates of hardwood lumber exports from the central hardwood region
XML: View XML