Skip to Main Content
Economic feasibility of manufacturing COM-PLY floor joistsAuthor(s): Gerald A. Koenigshof
Source: Res. Pap. SE-241. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 42 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (3.5 MB)
DescriptionInvestments, production costs, and probable returns for manufacture of COM-PLY floor joists are presented. The report shows that it is possible to obtain a 25 percent or greater after-tax internal rate of return on the investment
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKoenigshof, Gerald A. 1983. Economic feasibility of manufacturing COM-PLY floor joists. Res. Pap. SE-241. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 42 p.
Keywordsmanufacturing costs, lumber cost, economics of lumber manufacture, cost analysis, floor framing costs
- NCRETURN Computer Program for Evaluating Investments Revised to Provide Additional Information
- Ranking independent timber investments by alternative investment criteria
- JEFI: a cash flow analysis program (Version 3.0 for Windows). [Computer program].
XML: View XML