Skip to Main Content
Forest Statistics for New York 1980 and 1993Author(s): Carol L. Alerich; David A. Drake; David A. Drake
Source: Resour. Bull. NE-132. Radnor PA U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service Northeastern Experiment Station. 249 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
Download Publication (8.4 KB)
DescriptionA statistical report on the fourth forest inventory of New York 1991- 1994. Findings are displayed in 155 tables containing estimates of forest area numbers of trees wildlife habitat timber volume growth change and biomass. Data are presented at three levels; state, geographic unit, and county.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationAlerich, Carol L.; Drake, David A. 1995. Forest Statistics for New York 1980 and 1993. Resour. Bull. NE-132. Radnor PA U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service Northeastern Experiment Station. 249 p.
KeywordsForest survey, inventory, area, volume, growth, change, biomass
- An analysis of forest land use, forest land cover, and change at policy-relevant scales
- Forest structure in low diversity tropical forests: a study of Hawaiian wet and dry forests
- Japanese national forest inventory and its spatial extension by remote sensing
XML: View XML