Skip to Main Content
Forest Statistics for Maine, 1995Author(s): Douglas M. Griffith; Carol L. Alerich; Carol L. Alerich
Source: Resour. Bull. NE-135. Radnor, PA; U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 134 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
View PDF (8.14 KB)
DescriptionA statistical report on the fourth forest inventory of Maine conducted in 1994-96. Findings are displayed in 117 tables containing estimates of forest area numbers of trees, timber volume, and growth. Data are presented at three levels: state, geographic unit, and county.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGriffith, Douglas M.; Alerich, Carol L. 1996. Forest Statistics for Maine, 1995. Resour. Bull. NE-135. Radnor, PA; U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 134 p.
Keywordsforest survey, inventory, area volume, growth
- An analysis of forest land use, forest land cover, and change at policy-relevant scales
- Forest structure in low diversity tropical forests: a study of Hawaiian wet and dry forests
- Japanese national forest inventory and its spatial extension by remote sensing
XML: View XML