Skip to Main Content
Private forest-land owners of the Northern United States, 1994Author(s): Thomas W. Birch; Thomas W. Birch
Source: Resour. Bull. NE-136. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 293 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
View PDF (8.67 KB)
DescriptionA statistical analytical report on mail canvass of private forest-land owners in the Northern United States. Landowner characteristics attitudes harvesting experience tenure and management planning are discussed.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBirch, Thomas W. 1996. Private forest-land owners of the Northern United States, 1994. Resour. Bull. NE-136. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 293 p.
Keywordsforest-land ownership, timber harvesting
- Birch management on the White Mountain National Forest
- Natural regeneration of birch in New England
- Primary utilization of birch
XML: View XML