Skip to Main Content
Private forest-land owners of the Southern United States, 1994Author(s): Thomas W. Birch; Thomas W. Birch
Source: Resour. Bull. NE-138. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 195 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
View PDF (12.68 MB)
DescriptionA statistical analytical report on mail canvass of private forest-land owners in the Southern United States. Landowner characteristics, attitudes, harvesting experience, tenure, and management planning are discussed.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBirch, Thomas W. 1997. Private forest-land owners of the Southern United States, 1994. Resour. Bull. NE-138. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 195 p.
Keywordsforest-land ownership, timber harvesting
XML: View XML