Skip to Main Content
Pulpwood Production in the Northeast--1994, 1995, and 1996Author(s): Richard H. Widmann; Richard H. Widmann
Source: Resour. Bull. NE-140. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 26 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
View PDF (1.9 MB)
DescriptionThis report contains information for the years 1994-96 compiled from canvass of all pulpmills that use pulpwood produced in the 13 Northeastern States. It contains data on pulpwood production and consumption from roundwood by county and on pulpwood chip production from manufacturing residues by state. Trends in pulpwood production are shown graphically.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWidmann, Richard H. 1998. Pulpwood Production in the Northeast--1994, 1995, and 1996. Resour. Bull. NE-140. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 26 p.
Keywordsresidue, timber output, harvest
- Pulpwood production in the Northeast--1989
- Pulpwood production in the Northeast--1990
- Pulpwood production in the Northeast - 1997
XML: View XML