Skip to Main Content
Wood Removals and Timber Use in New York, 1993Author(s): Eric H. Wharton; Thomas D. Martin; Richard H. Widmann; Richard H. Widmann
Source: Resour. Bull. NE-141. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 28 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
View PDF (2.5 MB)
DescriptionEvaluates removals and timber output of New York. Results are based on survey of primary processing mills located in the state and of mills in other states that used wood from New York. Incorporates additional studies conducted during standard statewide forest inventories. Contains statistics of industrial roundwood production and the production and final end use of manufacturing residues. Comparisons are made between historical and current data and trends in both industrial and nonindustrial forest products are noted. Contains graphics and statistical tables.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWharton, Eric H.; Martin, Thomas D.; Widmann, Richard H. 1998. Wood Removals and Timber Use in New York, 1993. Resour. Bull. NE-141. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 28 p
Keywordsforest inventory, production, consumption, industrial forest products, nonindustrial forest products, manufacturing residue, removals
- Forest products industries of the southern Middle-Atlantic states, 1985 - 1986
- The timber industries of Pennsylvania, 1988
- New York Timber industries - a periodic assessment of timber output
XML: View XML