Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for Vermont: 1983 and 1997Author(s): Thomas S. Frieswyk; Richard H. Widmann; Richard H. Widmann
Source: Resour. Bull. NE-145. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 130 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
View PDF (8.14 KB)
DescriptionA statistical report on the fifth forest inventory of Vermont 1996-1998. Findings are displayed in 86 tables containing estimates of forest area numbers of trees timber volume growth change and biomass. Data are presented at three levels: state, county, and region.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFrieswyk, Thomas S.; Widmann, Richard H. 2000. Forest statistics for Vermont: 1983 and 1997. Resour. Bull. NE-145. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 130 p.
Keywordsforest survey, inventory, area, volume, growth, change, biomass
- An analysis of forest land use, forest land cover, and change at policy-relevant scales
- Forest structure in low diversity tropical forests: a study of Hawaiian wet and dry forests
- Forest Fragmentation
XML: View XML