Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for Connecticut: 1985 and 1998Author(s): Carol L. Alerich; Carol L. Alerich
Source: Resour. Bull. NE-147. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 104 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
View PDF (8.15 KB)
DescriptionA statistical report on the fourth forest inventory of Connecticut 1997-1998. Findings are displayed in 67 tables containing estimates of forest area numbers of trees wildlife habitat timber volume growth change and biomass Data are presented at two levels: state and county.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationAlerich, Carol L. 2000. Forest statistics for Connecticut: 1985 and 1998. Resour. Bull. NE-147. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 104 p
Keywordsforest survey, inventory, area, volume, growth, change, biomass
- An analysis of forest land use, forest land cover, and change at policy-relevant scales
- Forest structure in low diversity tropical forests: a study of Hawaiian wet and dry forests
- Forest Fragmentation
XML: View XML