Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for Delaware: 1986 and 1999Author(s): Douglas M. Griffith; Richard H. Widmann; Richard H. Widmann
Source: Resour. Bull. NE-151. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 58 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
View PDF (3.93 MB)
DescriptionA statistical report on the fourth forest inventory of Delaware conducted in 1999 by the Forest Inventory and Analysis Unit of the Northeastern Research Station. Statistics for forest area, numbers of trees, tree biomass, timber volume, growth, and change are displayed at the state and, where appropriate, the county level. The current inventory indicates that there are approximately 690 million cubic feet of growing-stock volume on 375 thousand acres of timberland in Delaware.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGriffith, Douglas M.; Widmann, Richard H. 2001. Forest statistics for Delaware: 1986 and 1999. Resour. Bull. NE-151. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 58 p.
Keywordsforest survey, inventory, area, volume, growth, change, biomass
- Delaware Forests 2013
- Forest statistics for Delaware-1972 and 1986
- Descriptive statistics of tree crown condition in the Northeastern United States
XML: View XML