Skip to Main Content
Forest Statistics for New Jersey: 1987 and 1999Author(s): Douglas M. Griffith; Richard H. Widmann; Richard H. Widmann
Source: Resour. Bull. NE-152. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 70 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
View PDF (8.14 KB)
DescriptionA statistical report on the fourth forest inventory of New Jersey 1999. Findings are displayed in 49 tables containing estimates of forest area numbers of trees timber volume growth change and biomass. Data are presented at two levels state and county.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGriffith, Douglas M.; Widmann, Richard H. 2001. Forest Statistics for New Jersey: 1987 and 1999. Resour. Bull. NE-152. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 70 p.
Keywordsforest survey, inventory, area, volume, growth, change, biomass
- An analysis of forest land use, forest land cover, and change at policy-relevant scales
- Forest structure in low diversity tropical forests: a study of Hawaiian wet and dry forests
- Japanese national forest inventory and its spatial extension by remote sensing
XML: View XML