Skip to Main Content
Private forest-land owners of New York: 1980 and 1994Author(s): Thomas W. Birch; Brett J. Butler; Brett J. Butler
Source: Resour. Bull. NE-153. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 75 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
View PDF (4.46 MB)
DescriptionA report on a mail survey of private forest-land owners in New York State. Landowner characteristics, attitudes, harvesting experience, tenure, and management planning are discussed.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBirch, Thomas W.; Butler, Brett J. 2001. Private forest-land owners of New York: 1980 and 1994. Resour. Bull. NE-153. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 75 p.
Keywordsforest-land ownership, owner objectives, timber harvesting, forestry assistance, recreation
XML: View XML