Skip to Main Content
Nanotechnology for forest products. Part 2Author(s): Theodore Wegner; Phil Jones
Source: Solutions. (Aug. 2005): Pages 43-45
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (493 KB)
DescriptionIn planning for the Nanotechnology for the Forest products Industry Workshop, we considered many different options for organizing technical focus areas for breakout discussion sessions. We felt the fallowing R&D focus areas provide the best path forward for a nanotechnology roadmap by identifying the underlying science and technology needed: also, they foster essential interactions among visionary, interdisciplinary research and technology leaders from industry, academia, research institutions, and government.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWegner, Theodore; Jones, Phil 2005. Nanotechnology for forest products. Part 2. Solutions. (Aug. 2005): Pages 43-45
KeywordsForest products industry, nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology applications in the forest products industry
- Nanomaterials in the forest products industry
- Nanotechnology for the forest products industry: vision and technology roadmap
XML: View XML