Skip to Main Content
Seismic performance of low-rise wood buildingsAuthor(s): Lawrence A. Soltis; Robert H. Falk
Source: Shock and vibration digest. Vol. 24, no. 12 (Dec. 1992): Pages 3-6
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (49 KB)
DescriptionThis article updates a previous literature review paper on the performance of woodframe buildings during earthquakes and summarizes recent research related to understanding seismic behavior of low-rise wood buildings.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSoltis, Lawrence A.; Falk, Robert H. 1992. Seismic performance of low-rise wood buildings. Shock and vibration digest. Vol. 24, no. 12 (Dec. 1992): Pages 3-6
KeywordsWood-framed buildings, seismic behavior, earthquakes, wooden buildings
- Directory of wood-framed building deconstruction and reused wood building materials companies, 2004
- Building codes : obstacle or opportunity?
- Life cycle assessment and environmental building declaration for the design building at the University of Massachusetts
XML: View XML