Skip to Main Content
Log exports by port, 1987.Author(s): Debra D. Warren
Source: Res. Note PNW-RN-492. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 26 p
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
View PDF (940 KB)
DescriptionVolumes and average values of log exports by port have been compiled by quarter for 1987. The tables show the four Northwest customs districts by ports, species, and destinations. These data were received from the U.S. Department of Commerce too late to be published in the 1987 quarterly reports, "Production, Prices, Employment, and Trade in Northwest Forest Industries
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationWarren, Debra D. 1989. Log exports by port, 1987. Res. Note PNW-RN-492. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 26 p
KeywordsLog exports, Pacific Northwest, ports
- Fuelwood characteristics of northwestern conifers and hardwoods
- Demystifying LiDAR technologies for temperate rainforest in the Pacific Northwest
- Ecophysiological parameters for Pacific Northwest trees.
XML: View XML