Skip to Main Content
Board-Foot and cubic-foot volume tables for Alaska-cedar in southeast Alaska.Author(s): Donald J. DeMars
Source: Res. Note PNW-RN-516. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
Download Publication (399 KB)
DescriptionFour tables give cubic-foot and board-foot volume estimates for Alaska-cedar given breast-height diameter outside bark (DBHOB) and either total tree height or number of logs to a 6-inch top. The values for DBHOB and total tree height (or number of logs in the tree) that are in the tables have been limited to the ranges these variables had in the sample data.
- Visit PNW's Publication Request Page to request a hard copy of this publication.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationDeMars, Donald J. 1996. Board-Foot and cubic-foot volume tables for Alaska-cedar in southeast Alaska. Res. Note PNW-RN-516. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station
KeywordsAlaska-cedar, volume tables, profile equations, southeast Alaska, mensuration
- Board-foot and cubic-foot volume tables for western red cedar in southeast Alaska.
- Microsatellite primers for the Pacific Northwest conifer Callitropsis nootkatensis (Cupressaceae)
- Alaska-cedar (Chamaecyparis nootkatensis (D. Don) Spach)
XML: View XML