Skip to Main Content
Selected economic and demographic data for counties of the interior Columbia River Basin.Author(s): Wendy J. McGinnis
Source: Res. Note PNW-RN-520. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 84 p
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
View PDF (2.73 MB)
DescriptionA variety of county data have been assembled in support of the Interior Columbia River Basin Ecosystem Management Project. This research note is an effort to make some of the basic demographic and economic data available to the public for the counties involved in the assessment.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMcGinnis, Wendy J. 1996. Selected economic and demographic data for counties of the interior Columbia River Basin. Res. Note PNW-RN-520. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 84 p
KeywordsPopulation, income, Columbia River Basin
- County portraits of Oregon and Northern California.
- County portraits of Washington State.
- Forest statistics for Chelan and Douglas Counties, Washington, 1959-60.
XML: View XML