Skip to Main Content
Red maple on the rise in the northeastAuthor(s): Delton Alderman; Delton Alderman
Source: The Northern Logger & Timber Processor. March 2005. 14-15, 30-31.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (300.43 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationAlderman, Delton 2005. Red maple on the rise in the northeast. The Northern Logger & Timber Processor. March 2005. 14-15, 30-31.
- The benefits of seed banking for red maple (Acer rubrum): maximizing seedling recruitment
- Silvical characteristics of red maple (Acer rubrum)
- Polyploidy in Acer rubrum L.
XML: View XML