Skip to Main Content
Red maple on the rise in the northeastAuthor(s): Delton Alderman; Delton Alderman
Source: The Northern Logger & Timber Processor. March 2005. 14-15, 30-31.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (300.43 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
CitationAlderman, Delton. 2005. Red maple on the rise in the northeast. The Northern Logger & Timber Processor. March 2005. 14-15, 30-31.
- The benefits of seed banking for red maple (Acer rubrum): maximizing seedling recruitment
- Silvical characteristics of red maple (Acer rubrum)
- Polyploidy in Acer rubrum L.
XML: View XML