Skip to Main Content
Forest Statistics for Massachusetts--1972 and 1985Author(s): David R. Dickson; Carol L. McAfee; Carol L. McAfee
Source: Resour. Bull. NE-106. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 112 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (3.23 MB)
DescriptionA statistical report on the third forest survey of Massachusetts (1984). Findings are displayed in 76 tables containing estimates of forest area, numbers of trees, timber volume, tree biomass, and timber products output. Data are presented at two levels: state and county.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationDickson, David R.; McAfee, Carol L. 1988. Forest Statistics for Massachusetts--1972 and 1985. Resour. Bull. NE-106. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 112 p.
Keywordsforest survey, inventory, area, volume, biomass
- Forest resources of southern New England
- Potential of second-growth Neotropical forests for forestry: the example of Puerto Rico
- Determinants of Non-Timber Values in Wisconsin Northern Hardwoods
XML: View XML